What We Do
Clinica Colorado provides a medical home for uninsured and underinsured patients. We add capacity for care to the severe shortage of healthcare facilities for uninsured residents. The clinic is located in Adams County, where it is estimated that 18% of the population remains uninsured, compared to 16% statewide.
- Compassion for all patients and family members.
- We offer low cost health care in a primary medical setting.
- Our full-time medical providers and staff are fluent in English and Spanish.
- We treat the whole person, not just an illness.
- We educate our patients, and their families, about chronic illnesses such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
- We conduct applicable cancer screenings, including breast, cervical and colorectal.
- We offer pediatric well-child checkups.
- We offer pre-natal care for expectant women.
- We offer bilingual behavioral/mental health counseling.
How To Become A Patient
Clinica Colorado provides care for people without insurance. Patients are asked to pay $20-40 for each office visit plus additional nominal charges for lab tests, and other procedures. These charges are less than what you would pay at an emergency room or a private practice office. We do not take walk-in patients, and ask that you call 720-443-8461 to schedule an appointment. When you come in for your appointment, please bring:
- A form of photo identification
- State issued identification card or driver’s license
- Consulate card
- School identification card
- Any current photo ID that identifies your date of birth
- If you have Medicaid, CHP+, Colorado Access or Medicare, please bring that identification card
- Please bring all of your current prescription bottles with you
Programs and Services
Adult - We provide preventive health care for adults including physical examinations, wellness checks and cancer screenings, including at-home colorectal screenings and, if needed, colonoscopies. We diagnose and manage medical issues both acute and chronic.
Women’s Wellness – We provide preventive and diagnostic care for women of all ages, including breast exams, pap exams and mammograms.
Prenatal – We provide pregnancy tests, initial pregnancy exams and comprehensive prenatal care. We partner with the Nurse Midwifery Program at St. Joseph Hospital to provide delivery and hospital care. Also, a midwife provides prenatal care through our clinic. Babies are delivered at St. Joseph Hospital. Mothers are encouraged to continue bringing their infants to the clinic.
Pediatrics – We provide quality primary well and sick child care including neonatal, acute and chronic illness treatment, back to school exams, sports exams and appropriate immunizations. Our partnership with Reach Out and Read Colorado also provides books to children ages 6 months to 5 years based upon a prescription by our providers.
Dental for Children – Through our partnership with Kids in Need of Dentistry, we provide on-site dental screenings for children.
Counseling – As part of our holistic approach to healthcare, we have culturally competent, bilingual behavioral health counselors available to attend to the emotional well-being of our patents and their families. Per referrals from our providers, children, individuals, couples and families are provided in-clinic services four days a week.
These resources are provided solely for informational purposes. Clinica Colorado does not endorse nor accept any responsibility for these programs.
If you are in a life threatening emergency, always dial 911!
If you or someone you know is having thoughts about suicide, please call: 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2466)
For 24/7 medical information, ask the Medicaid Nurse Advice Line: 1-800-283-3221
If you need to report an incident of child abuse, please call: 1-800-4-A—CHILD
If you need to report a rape, incest or abuse, please call: 1-800-656-HOPE
If you need to report a domestic abuse situation, please call: 1-800-799-SAFE